I'd like to have custom member-related fields that are related to a specific event the member is attending , and be able to add them to a list configuration.
Example:
Member1 attending Event1 and Event2
For Event1, I should be able to add the following details:
- Member1 driving his own car? yes ...
Die Suche ergab 2 Treffer
- 28. Sep 2026, 17:32
- Forum: English Support Forum
- Thema: Feature Request: event-specific extra information attached to participants
- Antworten: 0
- Zugriffe: 435
- 16. Sep 2026, 14:18
- Forum: English Support Forum
- Thema: Feature Request: Database of Venues
- Antworten: 0
- Zugriffe: 2702
Feature Request: Database of Venues
I am new to Admidio so I apologise in advance if I say something that's already been discussed.
My organisation has a list of regular venues for its events.
Therefore, It would be more convenient to have a venues table rather than a generic location field.
Initially it could be one generic venue ...
My organisation has a list of regular venues for its events.
Therefore, It would be more convenient to have a venues table rather than a generic location field.
Initially it could be one generic venue ...